Saturday, May 23, 2009

Party Party Party

So I went to my brother-in-laws 40th surprise birthday and it was really fun. I didn't drink or eat anything since it was a bar and the food was totally not worth it. So we came home around midnight, stopped by the grocery store and got some pizza, and cracked open a few bottles of wine. So yeah I don't really drink so this morning was rough..lol! A big bottle of Powerade Zero, a bunch of Tylenol and some fruit salad I am starting to feel a little more normal.


A yummy mix of watermelon, cantaloupe, blackberries and melon.


I have no pictures from yesterday at all since it was clean like the wind day. I ended up eating some yummy oatmeal at 7:30 am than a sandwich at 5:00 pm and then some pizza at 12:30am. I was all over the place..lol. Today is Brew at the Zoo and I am wicked excited. I will definitely have brew and zoo pictures from that.

So I am posted my yummy breakfast that I had on Thursday since its so pretty I have to put it in here..lol.


This mix was really great. Banana, almonds and raisins. I will definitely make that again.

For lunch I had a salad that I made from my garden! I added raspberries and thin asparagus that I had picked up from the farmer's market. I can't wait until I start getting veggies from my CSA!


***Giveaway giveaway so Sarah is giving away some Sonny & Joes hummus! A whole sample package.

Off to get ready for the zoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment