Friday, May 8, 2009

Doing a happy friday dance...

I just grabbed a drink with a co-worker and I totally am not in the mood to write..lol. It was an ocean trust martini ($1.00 goes to the ocean trust-so you have to drink one, you are saving the world) from Bonefish Grill. Delish. Write more later........okay I am back!

So this morning started off with a bowl of yummy oats. I mixed in a banana and some blueberries. I can't remember the last time I just had some oatmeal. I also added a non-fat sugar free german chocolate latte to my meal. So delish and totally held me over til my snack.

Focus..hello..where is the focus..lol

I snacked on some almonds and then lunch was a toss up. I did not have time to make anything this morning and my fridge was down to a head of lettuce and some eggs..lol. So I decided I had not had Subway in a while so I went there and got a 6in veggie sandwich on wheat. It was really good.


Wheat bread with lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers, pickles, banana peppers and some spicy mustard.

The afternoon snack was a staple. Apple with peanut butter on a slice of toast. As noted previously I went out for a drink with a co-worker right after work. Much needed after the day that I had..lol. It was so good and so pretty I am so bummed that I forgot my camera. I will just have to make sure to go get another one soon!

Dinner, made by my husband, was a beef and veggie kabob. I included a spinach salad with some fat free feta and sliced strawberries. He had to leave for an errand and when he got back he surprised me with a cup of yummy decaf coffee and a gluten free, lactose free brownie from Java Journeys. Such a nice guy!!!

So this was my first 300 day. I decided that instead of really counting, I would just make all of my meals around 300 calories. This way if I have 5 during the course of the day I will be at 1500 calories total or if I feel a bit hungrier I will stop at 1800.

No comments:

Post a Comment