Thursday, May 14, 2009

Let the harvest begin

So this morning I woke up late. Must be in the air. I was just reading Carrotsncake.com and she ended up missing her alarm as well..lol! I was thinking this was going to be a rough day but it hadn't even started so I took a deep breath and changed my outlook. When I got outside I saw my first tomato!!! I am so excited. When we purchased the house it came with a pond out front. Last year I tried my hand at fish and after killing them all ( I was so upset) I decided this year to fill the pond in and plant a garden. I just could not kill another fish. So my garden is blooming!

My first tomato!


Thyme
Gerber Daisy


News from last nite. I went to a Passion Party. I have been to a couple but this one was by far the best. The woman running the party was amazing. She just made everyone feel at ease and comfortable. I can't post to many pictures of things since this is a G rated site...lol.


Started the day with my staple bowl of oatmeal but this time I added some pureed carrots and raisins. Tasted like carrot cake. It was really good, definitely will do that again.



Lunch I took some help from Amy's and had a frozen meal. It was surprisingly good for being a premade lunch. I was impressed. Will definitely have to look for that again.


So I may or may not have just eaten 6 cookies..lol. And were they cooked..not so much. I swear I just can't leave cookie dough alone. So yeah that was my treat!

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment