Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 1

So this is the first blog on my new spot. This will totally be a work in progress. I can't wait to start posting pics of my favorite noshes. I am doing a 30 day clean eat challenge and this is day 7.

Noshes for today
1. Oatmeal bake (recipe from http://marialouisepeters.blogspot.com)
2. 1 cup coconut milk (yum!) 1/2 a frozen banana, 1 scoop choc. whey, 1 scoop superseed
3. Turkey meatloaf with spinach and 1 cup brown rice
4. 1 tb peanut butter, apple and 1 slice ezekiel
5. shrimp with bok choy, mushrooms, edamame, red peppers with tamari
6. 1 square 70% dark baker chocolate, handful of pecan, almonds and currants

I will try and start posting pictures of my noshes and share my recipes with everyone. I love food and can't wait to start with this and see where it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment