Friday, May 29, 2009

Just a quickie

I had a day at work, but I am trying to stay positive since I get to see my sister tomorrow and go to a couple wineries around the area!! I am wicked excited. So today's food was just leftovers in the fridge but I got my latte this morning. Man I love a good latte and Java Journey's does the best! They have great flavors of regular and decaf. Which if you are are decaf. drinker you know that the flavors are hard to come by. They have a list each season with different types of lattes but they will make whatever flavor you want with any of the beans that are on hand. This morning I got a large non-fat german chocolate cake latte, 2 shots reg. 1 shot decaf. and sugar free coconut syrup. I mean to start off the day with chocolate and coconut and not feel guilty is the greatest!! So if you are ever in MD on Owings Mills Boulevard, stop in. You will not be disappointed.

From the website:

Serving delicious varieties of fine quality coffee and tea, along with tempting pastries.

.....Meet with friends over a cappuccino and biscotti

.....Enjoy a latte while working on your laptop

.....Purchase fragrant tea and aromatic coffee beans to brew at home, or a bagel and a great cup of "java" to go!

Click Here for a Larger View of the Interior of our store - Close Window when finished viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment