Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's day.... a day late.

So I meant to post yesterday but again my day was just too crazy. I play softball in a mixed league and we have double headers on Sunday. That means I am out on the field from 9 to about 12. I had a great time. We won both games!! It was cold but really fun.


My team!

Eats yesterday were pretty boring. I had a carrot cake bar with some cherries for breakfast.



It is probably one of my favorite protein bar recipes.

Some salmon on Wasa crisp and lite crackers with some lite veggie cream cheese and olives for a snack. Then we went over to my mother-in-law's and had some bbq. I had some sweet potato, steak and a piece of corn. I started that with a big bowl of salad. For a sweet treat I had another chocolate covered strawberry and 1/2 of a bite size cannoli. It was very good. I came home so tired and ready for bed but I still wanted something but I didn't want a huge piece of cake or anything to heavy. I decided on a half a cup of yogurt cheese mixed with truvia and vanilla. I added cherries, kiwi and blackberries and shaved a bit of chocolate on top. So good!!!


How good does that look!!

Back to today. Today was a day. The kind of day when you get home you just want to get into your pj's and lay in bed...lol. Foods today were boring to say the least. And I don't really feel all that creative this evening. I am leaning towards a big bowl of cereal with some berries. I just got some of Barbara's peanut butter puffins. They are so addicting it will be hard not to eat the whole box!

I had to hide the box. I seriously would have finished it.

I promise better stuff tomorrow..!!!

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate and strawberries, it is the most perfect gift for mother's day, chocolate covered strawberries is a different and interesting idea for chocolate gifts.

    ReplyDelete