Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Recap and Secret Bloggie Goodies

So I decided to do this post as a recap of the past two days and I will post pics tonite as I am already in my office and are not able to do that from here..lol. Well I shouldn't be writing from here either but its 7:45am and I had to get in early since my dog needs to go to the vet this morning. So I am here making up the time. Anywoo, so Sunday after the great drinking fest of 09' we got home, rather we flew home, and I decided that I wanted something yummy for lunch but not involved. Pizza it is!!! We had to go get the pups from the in-laws so we made a special trip to Wholefoods and got my favorite pizza. American Flatbread. It is so good and I have not been able to find it anywhere but at Wholefoods so they have me in their clutches...insert evil laugh here. So I added some cherries, my new favorite fruit, and some strawberries and bam lunch!



So as not to have dinner feel less then adequate I decided I had not had sushi in forever. I called up Edo Sushi and ordered the Chirashi Sushi. Its a ball of sushi rice with about 10 to 15 pieces of fish and some edamame. It was so yummy and I felt good eating it. I will say that I only ate about a 1/2 cup of the rice but enjoyed all of the fish.



Okay so lets move on to the good stuff....MY SECRET BLOGGIE GOODIES! I was having such a day at work (when don't I..lol) that I ran home during lunch and what did I see at my door but a package for me. Yes a package just for me. I was so excited that I ripped open the box and first thing I see is Chocolate Peppermint Lar Bars. I love those and then I got to the Luna Chocolate Peppermint Cookie, which I promtly ate then and there. So good! And some dark chocolate. And yes it was 80% dark. Oh so yummy and delicious. Thank you so much Emma. I will be checking out your site definitely. http://fruitveggielife.blogspot.com/

That was such a great idea and a wonderful part of my day. I would love to do them again.



Giveaway time!!! Leslie over at Jacksons World is giving away a great Bed Bath and Beyond basket! Click here to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment